Wednesday, December 16, 2009

YAY New home

Well we moved, we are still unpacking and setting things up but we are moved...Its a lot quieter here, and most of the people we met seem to be nice. We are really enjoying the extra half bath and Sammy is luuvvviinn his room. He has more space to play and run. We have a lot more floor space here but we did lose our BIG storage closet, but that is making us get rid of the unnecessary items we have collected. I will post pictures on here as soon as we are done setting things up and I start feeling better. I think I might of got a cold, I thought it was just allergies from stiring up dust from the old place but I haven't gotten better,and it hurts to talk. Almost sounds like in loosing my voice. HAHA... Well I hope every one has a Merry Christmas. Hopefully we will have everything up before then!

No comments: