Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things to do

Well this year so far is the same as any other. We all get a cold, and slowly get over it. We all just have a snotty nose now. We even got N&P sick. I didn't finish my community service nor have I even called to tell them anything. Wow I wonder what they are gonna say, oh I wonder what I'm gonna even tell them. Oh well I'll figure something out.as usual. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week. There is a few things I read over the weekend like this website here I stumbled upon. And also a guy named Dan Ho( have to Google him I can't find no real web page about him) But anyways he has 2 books out: Rescue from House Gorgeous. And also Rescue from Domestic Perfection:the no so secrets of balancing life and style. I want them both, maybe Swap Tree has them. Also on my list of things to read is The Skinny Bitch and Apartment-Therapy-Eight-Step-Home-Cure.....Yup that's my list. But anyway back to my post. Tomorrow Dada is gone all day again, Has to make-up 'snow days' ha ha. But he does have all day Thursday off till his night class and then Friday is ours, maybe I can convince him of date night. But this week I really want to clean out out utility closet (its like out attic on ground level.With a washer.) Hopefully we all will get over our colds. Get our pictures developed( and organized and dated ha ha. ) And maybe Monday will start out right. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank you for following me...

Your baby is so cute! You are 19?
I remember being 19.... sigh...